[Hiring] Senior Data Analyst at Pipe
Date PostedFebruary 9, 2024
Pipe is the modern capital platform built to connect entrepreneurs and business owners to fast, frictionless, dilution-free financing. Pipe turns all forms of revenue into up-front working capital to help companies improve cash flow, scale operations, and grow on their terms.
We are seeking a full-time, fully-remote Senior Data Analyst to join our DataOps team. As a Senior Data Analyst at Pipe, you will be at the forefront of enabling data-driven decision-making and strategy formulation. You will work cross functionally as an expert in data, financial metrics and digital transformation.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Develop and optimize financial analytics tools and dashboards to support strategic decision-making processes.
- Lead analytics projects that contribute to the digital transformation initiatives within the Finance department and across Pipe.
- Automate data-related workflows to increase efficiency and reduce manual intervention in data processes.
- Uphold and advance data governance standards to assure the accuracy and consistency of financial metrics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate data insights and promote data-driven culture.
- Liaise between Finance and technical teams to ensure data integrity and compliance standards.
We are committed to using the right tools for the problems we are trying to solve. We are not dogmatic, but currently our stack is mostly comprised of:
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Preset, Hex
- Data Warehousing: Google BigQuery
- Data Modeling: dbt, SQLMesh
- Financial Systems: NetSuite, Mosaic, Modern Treasury, Kyriba, Peach Finance
You do not need to have prior experience with ALL of these technologies. We believe great candidates are capable of learning new tools and we provide mentorship and guidance as needed.
We try to adopt tools that are a delight to use, and that help us be productive. We have a strong focus on always maintaining and improving developer productivity. We experiment frequently, but pragmatically, with new technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, with a focus on financial data
- Familiarity with data warehouses like Google BigQuery and ETL processes
- Skilled in creating dashboards with BI tools such as Preset
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Mosaic, and Modern Treasury
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities and adaptability in a dynamic startup environment
Pipe is an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate. Inclusion is important to us and we hope it is to you, too.
Compensation and Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner and that should be reflected in your salary and equity.
- The best equipment: if you want it, and it helps you do your job, we’ll provide it. Computers, monitors, desks, chairs, headphones, speakers, microphones, webcams, keyboards, mice, etc.
- A good work-life balance: we do our best work when we regularly can step away from it and live our lives.
- Flexible vacation and work hours. We don’t adopt conventional work practices that are meaningless for the type of work we do.
- Parental leave for anyone who is growing their family, regardless of gender.
- Very good health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to make a footprint on our culture.