[Hiring] Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) at Mindx
Date PostedNovember 15, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
About our client:
Our client’s product is an all-in-one language learning platform that empowers users to learn a new language while enjoying their favorite content on platforms like Netflix, YouTube, websites, books, and more. Its unique feature allows users to create flashcards with ease, including screenshots and audio recordings, to enhance their language learning experience on mobile devices.
Our client is seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to help them enhance their application’s user interface. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience working with Vue.js and building beautiful UIs with or without a design. They should also be a great communicator who works well with a lot of autonomy given.
- Build highly functional and visually appealing user interfaces for mobile web applications
- Design and implement efficient build pipelines to optimize development workflows.
- Create and integrate stunning user interface animations to enhance user experiences.
- Build mobile-responsive web apps, maintaining a strong focus on performance and user-friendliness.
- Write unit tests and conduct end-to-end testing to ensure the reliability and functionality of frontend components.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to keep our projects at the forefront of web development.
- Proven expertise in Vue.js with a portfolio showcasing your Vue.js projects.
- Demonstrated experience in building mobile web applications and UI animation.
- Strong design sense with the ability to create visually appealing user interfaces.
- A strong work ethic and a dedication to achieving project goals.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- Experience with unit testing and e2e testing experience
- Experience in project planning and team member coordination
- Monthly Salary: $4,000 – $6,000 per month. Flexible payment options in Bank Transfer or Crypto.
- Equity in a fast-growing startup with over 3000+ paying users.
- 36 paid time-off days annually to support work-life balance.
- This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from anywhere that suits your needs.
- CV review
- Virtual interview via Willo
- Introduction interview and UI portfolio review
- Paid technical test
- Final interview