[Hiring] Senior Fullstack developer at Clearview
Date PostedJanuary 19, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
We’re a remote-first, distributed software company with team members spread across the globe. We help startups and scaling companies build products and grow their engineering teams.
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow as people and professionals. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they’ve ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
We bring Clearview teammates on as full-time contractors, but our list of benefits looks nothing like traditional contract freelancing. We offer all our teammates:
- Unparalleled flexibility of working hours — which means operationalized family-first, soul-first values
- Paid skill expansion (so you can keep growing as you work with us).
- Coworking (or home office optimization) budget
- A local meet-up budget for our co-located teammates to hang out outside of work
- Annual summits, for company-wide face time
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path to success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will often work independently, but when you’re working on a team it will be a small, feature-based, cross-functional team. One thing you can be certain of: You will be empowered to take ownership.
Are you an exceptionally strong, senior-level developer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview. With us, you’ll actively drive code review and architecture choices — as well as mentor our other engineers and be key in directing the evolution of our projects.
We are currently seeking a senior engineer with ironclad coding skills and proven leadership chops to work closely with management and client.
You’ll need to be:
– located in Europe
– Well along in your career, with experience of developing and maintaining web-based applications using modern technologies.
– Ready to exert a high level of independence in making choices and creating initiatives.
– Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
– Strong and proactive in your engagement with clients to brainstorm, discover needs, and plan projects.
– A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert, very capable and happy working independently while communicating very regularly with your intercontinental teammates.
What we expect of you:
– Several years of professional experience in software development (both backend and frontend)
– Write lots of Flutter or React Native code, incorporating best practices, design patterns, and frameworks that will last for years to come
– Advaced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JSExperience with backend technologies (PHP or WordPress is a plus)
– Implement automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
– Extensive experience with Git, GitHub and GitLabAn intuitive sense for UXInnovate.
– There’s always something we can improve upon, whether it be process or tools, or technology choices. Maybe a Slackbot? If you can dream it, you get to build it
It would be awesome if:
– You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a clear communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it)
– You understand the AWS / GCP / Docker / K8s services and ecosystem
– You understand CI tools and implement CD (Delivery/Deployment)