[Hiring] Senior FullStack Developer (EMEA) at Adapty
Date PostedFebruary 12, 2024
Experience4 Years plus
Adapty.io is a revenue management platform for mobile apps with subscriptions. We help developers integrate subscriptions in one hour, while marketers can manage paywalls and monetization without app releases.
We’re launching a new product that expands Adapty beyond mobile to the web. With a new product, we help app developers unlock a new revenue stream by accepting payments outside of the App Store/Google Play without coding anything. A good example of a web funnel is here.
The team of our new product is very small and lean. We move fast with zero bureaucracy and direct communication with founders. You will play a significant role in building a new product and scaling it to the existing base of 10,000 developers already using Adapty. Most of your work will be tightly integrated into customers’ backlog, and you’ll have a lot of real direct customer communication.
The whole Adapty team consists of more than 50 committed and product-driven people who like challenging tasks. We serve more than 10k apps and ship new features weekly. Top investors including 500 Startups, and Surface Ventures back us.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with an opportunity to work on a complicated project, have a wide area of responsibility, and have direct contact with founders.
Our technology stack…
- Svelte → Client with a website builder (SvelteKit);
- Eta.js / HTML / pure JS → Current website generation mechanism (additional SSR – server-side rendering will be needed);
- Golang → Monolithic backend;
- Cloudflare Workers → Current method for distributing generated websites;
- Postgres / Redis / ClickHouse;
In this role, you will…
- Develop frontend (70%) and backend (30%) of a new product;
- Make product decisions and suggest new features;
- Be responsible for an analytical system. It is built mostly on ClickHouse with some data housing in PostgreSQL;
- Review and test the code;
You will be a great fit if you have…
- Proficient with browser JS;
- At least 4 years of frontend development experience;
- At least 3 years of backend development experience;
- High self-management skills;
- Proficiency in Russian & English languages.
It’d be great if…
- You worked with Cloudflare Web Workers or similar services;
- You worked with Svelte;
- You have experience building complex backends with Go;
- You managed development teams before;
What you may expect from working with us…
- Motivated team with an awesome product, ready to accelerate our growth multiple times over. We are already on a great growth path, but your input can take us to the next level;
- Direct communication: we keep things simple and transparent, ensuring you focus on what matters most – getting things done;
- Flexible Remote Work: Work from anywhere with a schedule that fits your life. While our core team is operating in Europe, we are open to considering candidates from other parts of the world;
- Equipment for your work: We provide you with the laptop that you need to code efficiently
- Sports and English Lessons reimbursement
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes: we try to avoid micromanagement and try to stay focus on results
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out from scratch;