[Hiring] Senior Mobile Engineer – Flutter at CloudWalk
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters – join the Wolfpack!
The Mobile team builds beautiful mobile applications for hundreds of thousands of customers. Deep collaboration with experts in product and design will be part of your day-to-day activities.
You will be extending and improving our Android and iOS applications using Flutter. Our application is already positioned pretty high on the mobile stores, and your work will push the application even higher on the list.
As a member of the engineering team, you are expected to have a high bar for the quality of code and the quality of user experience. Due to the nature of our business, candidates with the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities will thrive at CloudWalk.
What you will be doing:
- Build, test and deploy new user-facing code in Dart for Flutter technology
- Craft trustworthy user experiences
- Investigate and fix problems, alongside performance and scalability issues
- Assist in planning, estimation, and scoping of feature development
- Review pull requests from other software engineers (eventually pair programming with them)
What You Need To Succeed:
- Relevant experience with mobile app development using Dart language and the Flutter Framework
- Have the “Clean code” (from Uncle Bob) as his bedside book
- Structures his code following the clean architecture
- Applies the SOLID principles every day
- Deep understanding of state control patterns such as BloC, MobX, and Provider
- Experience developing Unit Tests, and Integration tests in Flutter
- Successfully developed and deployed a Flutter application to App Store or Google Play
- Experience with Firebase tools and design tools such as Figma, Avocode or Zeplin
- Previous experience with mobile app development using native technologies (iOS or Android)
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.