[Hiring] Senior Web Developer at Matomo
Date PostedOctober 3, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
This is 100% working remotely role.
– Provide high-level support for customers
– In collaboration with the core team, solve issues
– Participate in scrum process and meetings
– Participate in code reviews
– Maintain and improve our matomo.org, shop.matomo.org, plugins.matomo.org, developer.matomo.org websites
– Maintain and improve our Matomo for WordPress product.
– Work on other projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications
– 3+ years experience in Wodpress development
– Experience using databases and SQL
– Skilled at writing automated tests
– Ideally strong analytical skills and a passion to understand complex business logic
– Familiar with Linux command line
– Ability to work independently
– Relate to company values (About Matomo Analytics)
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude
– High levels of personal and professional integrity
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Proactive and takes initiative
– Highly autonomous, with proven ability to manage own workload effectively
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment remote
– Good reporting skills
– Sense of humour
– A rewarding salary
– Remote work (save many hours on commute, and save money)
– Flexible hours
– 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
– A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
– Opportunity to have immediate impact
– Co-working space paid for and/or work from home
– All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
– Paid certifications & training as applicable
– 100% Remote work position
– Must be within 4 hours of New Zealand time zone (NZST)
Interested in immigrating to New Zealand?
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and can support visa applications. We’ll help you move to New Zealand and provide a lump sum payment to cover relocation expenses.
About InnoCraft and Matomo Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products and SaaS to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success.
That’s why we created Matomo Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Matomo platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
We hire based on your ability to get the job done. At the same time we are proactive in making InnoCraft an inclusive work environment across race, gender, age, religion and identity. We celebrate the things that make you, you!
Come join our growing team that’s helping ensure a safer, more privacy focused web/internet!