[Hiring] SEO Content Editor at Finixio
Date PostedDecember 19, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
We are seeking a skilled Content Editor to join our team. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Tech industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
- Identify and research keywords and phrases that are relevant to the website’s content and target audience (Ahrefs, Surferseo, etc.)
- Create briefings and assign them to freelance and in-house writers
- Write, edit, and optimize content for SEO, ensuring that it is readable, engaging, and structured in a way that search engines can easily understand and rank
- Ensure that all content meets our editorial standards and SEO guidelines by checking for originality, accuracy, grammar, and style
- Monitor the performance of content using tools like GA4 (incl. metrics such as page views and click-outs) to understand how well the content is performing and identify areas for improvement
- Plan and manage an editorial calendar to ensure consistent publication of high-quality content, including scheduling posts, coordinating with writers, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide SEO training and guidance to other writers and team members
- Monitor industry news and trends and ensure that our content is up-to-date and relevant
- 3+ years of experience with SEO content writing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Strong understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and techniques
- Proficiency in writing for different formats (articles, newsletters, social media posts)
- Creative thinking for developing unique and compelling content ideas
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay updated with industry trends
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselvesdevelopment
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.