[Hiring] SEO Content Editor at Superside
Date PostedJanuary 3, 2024
We are actively seeking a Senior Content Editor (SEO Specialist) to work with external writers and internal subject matter experts (SMEs) editing and refining content for Superside’s blog. Your ability to manage content operations effectively, ensuring alignment with our brand and quality standards, is crucial. Balancing coordination with external agencies and internal input will be essential.
This role is ideal for someone who thrives at editing content and seamlessly integrating SEO strategies to enhance content visibility and engagement. While a deep technical expertise in SEO is not a prerequisite, a good understanding of SEO principles and their application in content development is important.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate and manage external partners and content agencies, providing clear direction, outlines, and guidelines
- Oversee the editing and proofreading process to maintain content quality
- Lead the development of our blog and SEO content initiatives Craft content for various stages of the customer journey with the support of external content partners
- Ensure all content aligns with our brand voice and upholds our high-quality standards
- Review, optimize and enhance content across the website to improve E-E-A-T and relevance signals for SEO purposes
- Apply your SEO knowledge and maintain SEO best practices to maximize the reach of our content to our target audiences
- Conduct industry research, devise comprehensive SEO content plans and optimize all content to reflect the latest SEO best practices
- Regularly analyze and report on SEO content engagement metrics
- Provide mentorship and training to external partners and agencies to align their work with the company’s SEO and content standards
- Work closely with subject matter experts, customer service teams, and other stakeholders to ensure the quality, accuracy, and relevance of the content
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field, we are open to all curious people
- At least 4 years of experience in content editing, with a strong focus on SEO practices
- Proven experience in managing content strategies, with the ability to lead and direct freelance writers and external content partners
- Exceptional skills in proofreading, editing, and improving diverse content types
- Proficiency with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword research tools
- A solid understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO best practices, and content marketing trends
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles, including customer segmentation in content marketing
- Demonstrable experience in creating and optimizing content for SEO
- A strong sense of ownership, with the ability to take charge of projects, capable of leading projects from start to finish
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and strategic approach to content and SEO
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Background in B2B SaaS, design space, or related fields is highly advantageous
Our biggest challenge right now
- Rolling out an SEO content strategy with external and internal partners that involves a regular cadence of articles being published monthly and producing blog content that attracts high-intent users and converts them more often
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
– A global community of 200+ best-in-class creatives working from more than 60 different countries
– Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
– A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
– Trusting, ego-free, and truth-seeking team members
– Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly, and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
– The opportunity to build an international career through creative mentorship from top design leaders. We – grow, you grow
– Work closely with leading global brands on a wide variety of creative projects. We’re talking about Amazon, Meta, Twitch, LVMH, Puma, Shopify, and others
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.