[Hiring] SEO Manager at RetailMeNot
Date PostedDecember 22, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Ziff Davis Shopping helps millions of shoppers discover and save, delivering exceptional consumer and merchant-advertiser experiences across a portfolio of leading mobile and ecommerce brands. Our domestic brands include RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Blackfriday.com, TechBargains and more. We also run the leading Cash Back, Reward and Coupon codes brands in France (Ma-Reduc and Poulpeo) and the UK (Voucher Codes).
We are currently looking for a SEO Manager to add to our dynamic team.
About The Role:
We are looking for an expert digital marketing professional with extensive knowledge of search engine optimization on SEO efforts. Charged with enhancing visits and revenue through the organic search channel, the SEO Manager will lead strategy and execution to optimize website architecture, content, online promotional outreach and link building for our shopping brands.
Experience working in competitive search verticals with a track record of building sustainable, successful SEO strategies is a must. You will collaborate with a small team with a variety of backgrounds and SEO experience, as well as work with cross-functional team members in a number of other departments.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy to drive natural search visits
- Lead cross team strategies to build and defend SEO traffic and revenue
- Guide implementation of SEO standard methodologies in new product and engineering initiatives and work with product team to optimize and increase onsite SEO
- Research and resolve HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues – Manage creation of on-page SEO content, conduct site audits and SEO QA of releases
- Collaborate with in-house marketing team to steer efficient link building strategies from raw ideas into concrete, scalable campaigns
- Report on organic search and new digital channel performance to senior management
- Provide technical SEO consultation and education to various internal collaborators
- Collaborate with PPC search team to ensure integration and alignment across the search space
- Assist in the identification, testing and launching of new digital marketing channels for the business
- Extensive experience as a professional SEO with strong technical and link building experience
- Proven experience leading successful teams to deliver rapid organic traffic growth for premier web properties
- Experience in digital marketing channels beyond SEO, with PPC or performance display preferred
- Proven understanding of and experience with agile web development process and technologies
- Highly skilled with all relevant web analytics tools – Keen ability to translate data to practical, strategic plans
- Experience crafting SEO-focused product requirement documents
- Very strong writing skills and user-centric design sensibility
- Experience in e-commerce a plus
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Lose It! and Calm subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Ziff Davis are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Ziff Davis Shopping is a business unit within TSE. A division of Ziff Davis, Inc.