[Hiring] SEO Marketing Specialist, Content at Eneba
Date PostedDecember 19, 2023
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
We are the Marketing Team. We are driving growth in a sustainable way with the aim to become the leading marketplace for gamers. We obsess over merging data driven optimisation, entertainment and creativity.
None of our day to day activities could do without either of those, as we build the strong, fun, and trustworthy brand that is Eneba.Gamers are fast adopters, and we move even faster to create deep-rooted and long-lasting relationships with our users. We’re inspired by our community and we do our best to continuously deliver on the goal of building and bringing all local gaming communities under one global roof.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research for various products, categories, landing pages, and languages, ensuring alignment with business strategy and target audience needs.
- Implement on-page SEO tactics and operations across the website, optimizing content, meta tags, and other elements for improved organic search visibility.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with crossfunctional teams to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all digital content.
- Address SEO requirements for a multilingual audience, ensuring keyword localization and organic performance across targeted countries & regions.
- Regularly assist with technical SEO audit reviews and operations to resolve issues that could impact search engine rankings.
- Actively seek and provide feedback within the team, using it to refine SEO tactics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO, preferably in a high-volume agency or e-commerce setting.
- Proficiency in on-page SEO techniques and understanding of how they impact organic search performance.
- Familiarity with on-page SEO operations for large-scale e-commerce websites, encompassing a broad range of products and categories.
- Interest in understanding linguistic nuances and regional search engine behaviors.
- Proficiency to assess website performance, conduct keyword research, and track SEO outcomes using tools like GSC, Ahref, SE Ranking, and/or similar.
- Ability to identify and address SEO challenges, leveraging analytical skills to implement effective solutions.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and clear communication of best SEO practices and outcomes.
- Continuous self-development attitude, staying updated with the latest SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, digital marketing, and AI technologies.
€18,000 – €20,000 a year
*we’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
*we’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
*Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
*Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
*Various bonus systems: performance based, referral, additional paid leave.
*Paid volunteering opportunities.
*Work location of your choice: office, remote, opportunity to work and travel.
*Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate supported by well defined feedback and promotion processes.