[Hiring] Social and Creative Coordinator at Hospitable
Date PostedFebruary 1, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
We build software for Airbnbs to rent themselves, with a state-of-the-art product and user experience.
We have crafted an Applicant Handbook, which we highly recommend you check out, where you can find out more about the company, culture, how we recruit, what we do, and how we do it.
We are bold, like risks, and take on big challenges together. Our customers love the product, provide valuable feedback, and trust us to help them with their businesses.
Feel free to check out one of our public Town Halls for yourself!
Hospitable.com is a remote-only and fully distributed company. We hire based on timezones.
What you will be working on
- Dreaming up new ways to get us noticed by vacation rental hosts and promote our latest product updates.
- Create images, GIFs, and video assets that make us stand out on social media, email, and at in-person events.
- Manage our social media calendar and create a sense of community on our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube…you tell us where else we should be!)
- Analyze and share reports about how our social media marketing efforts are doing.
- Manage engagement with social influencers.
- Create and adjust paid social media campaigns.
- Work with teams across the company to produce content that helps us to provide transparency to our customers on how we work and the products we have developed.
- This is a fully remote position. Ability to work North American hours is preferred.
- Experience working as a product marketer
- Proven track record of delivering eye-catching designs – we’d love to see a portfolio of past work
- Ability to follow current brand design guidelines whilst building on them for new channels
- Strong communicator that is able to brief others and be briefed efficiently
- You are organized and can prioritize tasks in order to meet important deadlines
- Ability to communicate important specifications and deadlines clearly
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Startup experience is a big plus! Whether you started one in the past or worked at one, entrepreneurship is always appreciated
The company itself is also a product, one that we iterate on. We’re always improving and creating an environment where we all love to work.
- A supportive and caring team environment where you are trusted, not managed.
- The total budget for this role is within $86,448 – $96,054 depending on the cost of living in your location. We can hire talent internationally as contractors—or employees if you are based in the US, Germany, France, or Australia, taking into account payroll taxes to determine your gross compensation.
- We want to offer options into the company equity through our $HOST token. When this can be implemented, a grant would be contemplated for this position (not tied to location).
- 35 days off per year, encouraged (including self-serve public holidays) and parental leave.
- Mental-health and emotional support with therapists on call through Slack by Spill.
- Recognized on Inc.’s list of Best Workplaces 2023
- Work with Emily, one of our awesome product managers, whose favorite color is green