[Hiring] Social Media Advertising Manager at Tempo
Date PostedFebruary 9, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
About the role
Tempo Software is looking for a Social Media Advertising Manager to help execute on the mission to grow its portfolio products by analyzing and implementing paid media strategies that optimize for ad spend and conversion while refining audience targets. The ideal candidate for this role possesses an insatiable drive to leverage data to reach the right audiences with the right message at the right time, all in the name of driving business growth.
You will be responsible for owning and executing social media advertising campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, X/Twitter, Reddit, and other platforms. Your primary goal will be to drive qualified user acquisition at the top of the funnel, and you will measure these against specific performance-based KPIs such as Cost/Conv, CAC, CTR, and Conversion volume to determine the combination of platforms and campaign settings that will product optimal results for Tempo.
The candidate will be expected to take a fast and iterative approach to launching new paid media campaigns, and a data-driven optimization approach to improving the efficiency of existing campaigns when it comes to increasing conversions at a target cost. This role requires a deep understanding of social advertising in a B2B setting and a strong comfortability with manipulating datasets to create reports and translate insights into campaign strategies.
This role can sit fully remote in the US or Canada
What you’ll do:
- Strategize, launch, and optimize paid digital media campaigns across paid social user acquisition channels.
- Leverage your social media advertising and business acumen to implement a strategy that takes into account the product, type of account (new business, expansion, or cross-sell), and stage of the funnel that the audience is in.
- Develop advertising copy and consult with internal and external creative teams on creative direction, testing, and optimization.
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution setup, including proper pixel implementation on the web and campaign tagging in Salesforce.
- Develop reports and visualizations that provide insights for campaign performance and budget allocation decisions, and lead cross-functional reporting and analysis sessions with key stakeholders to refine campaign strategies.
- Take on day-to-day management of paid social media platforms relevant to the B2B space, and stay updated on platform trends, algorithm changes, and emerging features.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify industry trends and opportunities for differentiation.
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, through a highly data-driven approach.
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve, and find creative solutions in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Partner closely with other members of the demand team to share learnings and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing
- 3+ years of experience with ABM (both strategy and execution) or highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Highly motivated, passionate, organized, and accountable.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- An experimentation and growth mindset