[Hiring] Software Engineer Intern at NimbleRx
Date PostedNovember 13, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients.
We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
As a Nimble Engineer, you will help in architecting the technology and customer experience that run Nimble (www.nimblerx.com). You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers to deliver front-end patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity, a great end-user experience, and a performant website. If you have the aspirations to help drive technical direction, take on technical challenges and design life changing features, come join us!
This is a 40 hour per week (full-time) paid internship opportunity.
Our Engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, daily living out our company values of High Ownership, Burning Curiosity, and Bias for Action.
- Develop applications and services that serve millions of users
- Create product features and design easy-to-use APIs, systems, and tools
- Build for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Learn rapidly in a fast-paced, lean engineering organization
What you bring:
- Strong foundation in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Java server framework and tools, including Spring, Hibernate; experience with other languages and frameworks helpful (Python, Go)
What’s in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Coaching from experienced engineering leaders
- Direct access to executives and a transparent company culture
- Option to work on-site in a hybrid schedule at our HQ office
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy – your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.