[Hiring] Sr. Analytics Manager, Operations at hims & hers
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2024
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike.
Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is seeking an experienced analytics leader to manage and grow a team, enabling the Customer Experience (CX) team to make data-driven decisions. Reporting to the Director of Analytics, you will evolve the core operations data infrastructure to deliver a singular goal: every patient gets access to timely, high-quality, affordable healthcare. The Senior Manager will be the key advisor to the CX team to help build the data-driven foundation that powers business decisions at Hims & Hers, from executive-level strategy to day-to-day operational execution.
- Manage, mentor, and build a high-performing team of analysts who are able to gather and synthesize data quickly and accurately
- Build for scale: proactively identify, codify, and implement a core platform for data-driven decision-making across multiple business lines, modalities, and treatment types
- Think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions, and present results to the organization
- Measure the impact of throughput through the creation of KPIs to help measure against business outcomes
- Lead the team by identifying growth optimization opportunities; collaborating cross-functionally to structure, measure, and execute tests; and driving adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization
- Challenge status quo: initiate and debate key strategic topics and opportunities from your team’s work, and drive bold high-impact decisions
- Leverage internal and external data to identify growth opportunities, providing data-driven recommendations for business expansion
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in data engineering, operations, data science, and finance to define and build data-informed business strategies and roadmaps
- Deliver high-quality insights & dashboards for executive-level consumption
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; experience presenting to senior, cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to contextualize data and insights within the business context, collaborating with, and communicating findings to the technical and non-technical teammates
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment
- 6+ years experience in a customer experience or customer service-focused role in areas such as data engineering, business intelligence, operations, or analytics
- 3+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing high-performing teams
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Hands-on experience working with a modern analytics tech stack (Looker, Google BigQuery, DBT, Python, R, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with ML/ automation solutions in an operational environment
- Advanced degree (MS) in mathematics, statistics, data analytics, or a related field
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.