[Hiring] Sr. Data Analyst at Bottomline Technologies
Date PostedNovember 1, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid.
Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Sr. Customer Data Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH or in a Remote capacity.
We are seeking a candidate that is data driven and passionate about expanding our business intelligence capabilities with our Customer Success, Support & Professional Services organizations. This role will work directly with our leadership team to design KPIs and compelling analytics to facilitate strategic decision making. The successful candidate will be capable of turning data into information, information into insight and insight into recommendations.
Bottomline has invested in best-in-class technologies to establish a robust analytical capability and this candidate will have an opportunity to help influence and drive the analytic roadmap for the Customer Operations organization.
This position can be based anywhere within the United States (eastern or central time zone)
How you’ll Contribute:
- Define, build, and track key performance indicators and metrics for Customer Operations team including finance/revenue, product adoption, customer support, and customer success.
- Support leadership and end users with KPIs, activity tracking, and dashboards in Salesforce.com, Snowflake and PowerBI.
- Work closely with data engineers and internal systems to define data requirements, build analyses, and develop a single source of truth for reporting.
- Own delivery of analytic projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on-time with high quality.
- Utilize statistical techniques and analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and visualize data.
- Convert quantitative analysis into recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Develop dashboards and frameworks to monitor business performance and KPIs.
- Mentor and train internal team members on reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools
- Locate, define, and recommend process improvement opportunities to improve data quality.
- Understand the concepts of machine learning and advance analytics to collaborate with Data Scientists to complete new projects.
What will make you successful:
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analytics
- Experience with Power BI or a similar tool business intelligence tool such as Tableau or other
- Experience working with SQL.
- Proven ability to drive data-driven insights and actions in an ambiguous, evolving environment.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex data analyses to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with financial reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, with experience effectively defining data requirements and designing effective interactive dashboards
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new analytical technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Snowflake a plus
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, and we strive to delight our customers with a team of highly motivated and talented people that represent a diverse set of identities and backgrounds.