[Hiring] Sr. Fullstack Engineer at NimbleRx
Date PostedNovember 13, 2023
Experience5 Years plus
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients.
We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that are pivotal to multiple web products for patients, pharmacies and other customers of NimbleRx (www.nimblerx.com). You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers who build for performance, reliability, and scalability. You will work closely with other developers, as well as with groups such as product management and design, to understand feature requirements and functional and technical use cases. With your colleagues, you will work to deliver high-quality code on time.
Our engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being “in this together” and collaborating on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business. We daily live out our company values of empathy, simplicity, autonomy, leadership, ownership, burning curiosity, bias for action, mentorship and operate with context not control in a highly collaborative environment.
- Build a scalable platform, API, user interface, and web services that people love to use
- Take ownership of full-stack features, from design to implementation and test to release
- Mentor junior engineers and interns
- Promote best practices and high-quality development techniques
- Tackle tough design and technical problems
- Enhance our systems’ usability and performance, ensuring a consistent user experience
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience with backend APIs, web services, and user interface development
- Rich development experience with Java / Spring Boot, React, ECMAScript standard and SQL (MySQL)
- Experience developing scalable, customer-facing, web-based applications
- Advocate and practitioner in test-driven development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)Nice to have: experience with Terraform / Terragrunt, or AWS
- You are mission-driven and want to write code that makes a difference
- You take pride in your work and deliver high-quality code on time
- You are an innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features; you test your own code and review your teammates’ code
- You have good judgment on project priority
- You deliver high-value features in a broad set of modules with simple and fast solutions
- You own complex projects end-to-end with minimal guidance; you take a leadership or driver role in the engineering process throughout planning, designing, delivery and maintenance
What’s in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy – your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / dental / vision / 401(k) package that fits your needs
- Generous vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 paid holidays
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.