[Hiring] Data Scientist – Multiple Levels at Grow Therapy
Date PostedDecember 6, 2023
Experience5 Years plus
Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients.
Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build statistical, optimization, and machine learning models for applications including ranking, cost estimation and customer life-time value.
- Use causal inference and Bayesian techniques to estimate the business value of client, provider and payor initiatives across our marketplace.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines.
- Produce data-driven deep-dives into ambiguous product and business deep-dives to inform company strategy.
- Work closely with multi-functional leads to develop technical vision and drive team direction.
- Establish standard methodologies for data science including modeling, dashboarding, coding, analytics, and experimentation.
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You have 5+ years proven experience in using statistics, analytics and machine learning to tackle complex business problems that cross multiple product/project areas and teams, ideally in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- You have advanced Python and SQL expertise, intermediate understanding of causal inference methods, advanced understanding of experimentation.
- You love data storytelling, creating a compelling narrative by extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings / takeaways for executives.
- You have strong business sense and enjoy building relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated technical leadership and have a passion for mentoring junior team members.
The base salary range for this role is 140-180k
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities