[Hiring] Staff Software Engineer – React Native at Medely
Date PostedOctober 30, 2023
Medely is a high-growth, profitable, series-C technology start-up reimagining the future of healthcare work by providing an on-demand marketplace and workforce management tools. With the support of top-tier investors, Medely has quickly become a go-to platform for healthcare professionals to instantly access high-paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when and where they want.
As a fully remote team of sharp, collaborative, and entrepreneurial individuals, we are dedicated to redefining the way healthcare workers and facilities work together to provide for patients. We are looking for passionate and skilled professionals to join our team and help us take on tough challenges in this fast-expanding healthcare industry segment.
Join us in our mission to transform the healthcare staffing industry and improve patient lives!
As a key member of the engineering team and reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Staff Software Engineer- React Native will write client-side code for web applications to improve Medely’s core experience. We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about developing impactful, high performance web applications using up-to-date technologies and patterns.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Design and implement highly visible user-facing features and applications.
- Deploy testable frontend code with performance, maintainability, and scale in mind.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement features.
- Participate in code reviews, listening to feedback while sharing your knowledge with other members of the team.
Who You Are:
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional frontend development experience; 4+ years of experience in React Native, including experience with state management, animations, and Webpack
- Awareness of performance considerations such as cross-browser compatibility, componentization, and load-time optimizations
- Experience architecting single page applications
- Experience designing mobile-first web applications
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and be willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
- Experience with React Native
- Working with complex frontend projects with highly interactive features
- Experience developing with and integrating APIs
The estimated compensation for this role is $175,000 to $205,000.
Why Medely: Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long-term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer twenty days of Paid Time Off and ten paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry nationally!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.