[Hiring] Tech Content Editor at Finixio
Date PostedDecember 20, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
We are seeking a skilled Content Editor to join our team. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Tech industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
The Tech Content Editor will be responsible for delivering best in class commercial and informational content across a range of B2B and B2C tech categories. They will support the Managing Editor with editing, publishing and content strategy. They will manage a team of staff and freelance writers to deliver on publication deadlines.
- Commissioning and briefing content to staff and freelance writers
- Editing, formatting and publishing content on one of our top sites
- Updating existing articles to improve authority and ranking
- Managing writers to hit deadlines and produce quality work
- Vetting and onboarding new freelance and staff writers
- Supporting Managing Editors with product and category research
- Previous professional experience in content editing or a similar role within the Tech industry
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in B2B and B2C tech categories
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience with data and performance tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- Working with writers to hit publication deadlines
- Great project management skills
- Used to working to deadlines
- Team player mentality
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.