[Hiring] Technical Customer Care Agent at iubenda
Date PostedDecember 18, 2023
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs – to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users – and equally important – to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Technical Customer Care Agent to join our team and take full responsibility for evaluating updates to our products and recommending possible improvements. You will be part of our Customer Care team and will be responsible for:
– Answering non-technical (mainly about account & pricing) and technical questions, both via email only (through Freshdesk);
– Researching, troubleshooting, and debugging issues encountered in our solutions;
– Testing new features through Google Tag Manager or CMSs (i.e., WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, or Shopify);
– Providing technical training to the Customer Support team on our products and integrations;
– Suggesting solutions to our customers in the US and Italy on software-related questions regarding our products;
– Collaborating with the product and development team on new product features.
– At least 1 year of experience as a Technical Customer Care agent, or in a similar role;
– Full proficiency in Italian and English;
– Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
– Previous experience working with WordPress;
– Knowledge of web development tools (dev tools or Inspect Element);
– Ability to reproduce problems and customer scenarios, and troubleshoot technical issues with development tools;
– Knowledge of CMSs tools (i.e., Joomla, Prestashop, Shopify, or similar) other than WordPress);
– Previous experience with API tools (i.e., Postman or similar);
– Backend programming skills (i.e., PHP or similar);
– Previous experience working in a SaaS or tech company.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK – You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE – You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS – We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT – You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE – We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.