Technical Customer Service Representative II at SupportNinja
Date PostedJanuary 29, 2024
We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: 8AM-5PM Eastern (Monday – Friday)
Work Set Up: Remote
Type of Contract: Full Time
Equipment Provision: Company Provided
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for handling complex customer inquiries and resolving customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
What does a day in the life of a Customer Service Representative look like?
- Responds promptly and professionally to complex customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Provides in-depth information about products and services to customers
- Resolves complex customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Meet or exceed performance targets for related KPIs
- Continuously improve knowledge of products, services, and processes by participating in training programs and continuous learning modules
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the required qualifications for a Customer Service Representative?
- Technical support experience (computer troubleshooting)
- Medical Background
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- 1 year of previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using computers and various software applications
What are the core competencies needed as a Customer Service Representative?
- Customer Service/Focus
- Inquiry Research/Response
- Investigative Mindset/Curiosity
- Patient and Empathetic Attitude
$16 – $16 an hour
Ninja Perks and Benefits
● Competitive compensation
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Paid time off, birthday leave
● Bonus and incentive plans
● Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
● Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.