[Hiring] Technical Support Engineer at Clipboard Health
Date PostedNovember 7, 2023
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Clipboard Health is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to serve as the primary point of escalation for all technical support requests and be a bridge between the Customer Support, Product, and Engineering teams. You are a self-starter with troubleshooting experience who will use phone, chat, and email applications to give our customers quick and accurate assistance in resolving their technical issues. Salary: $1000 to $1500 per month.
- Take ownership of customer issues and manage cases through to resolution.
- Handle technical escalations from our Tier 1 support agents via voice and ticket systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with our clients, asking them clear and precise questions to quickly understand the root cause of the problem.
- Research and diagnose potential bugs within our technology. Escalate these bugs to our Engineering team with appropriate notes and replication steps.
- Properly document and track all escalated technical issues, with precise reporting on drivers.
- Track unresolved issues against our service level agreement targets.
- Meet regularly with the Product team to recommend product enhancements based on customer and support agent feedback.
- Write troubleshooting guides and instructions for both internal and external audiences.
- At least three years of experience in technical support, help desk management, or engineering is required.
- Good understanding of mobile devices and applications, including both iOS and Android.
- Metabase or SQL experience is a must.
- Familiarity with help desk software (ie Zendesk)
- Clear and concise writing and speaking skills.
- Must be willing to work on weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).