[Hiring] Web Development Administrator at GrowthAssistant
Date PostedNovember 8, 2023
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Web Development Administrator experience who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health benefits
- Onboard new clients by setting up Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Console.
- Build websites using a client-provided template-based platform (training provided).
- Publish content on the website using materials provided by the client.
- Regularly update websites, refresh content, and perform basic website quality assurance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using a template-based website building tool.
- Familiarity with Slack and GSuite.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of keyword optimization per client’s directives.
- Proficiency in targeted keyword research.
- Willingness to assist with backlinking.
- Basic experience with Salesforce CX applications or similar ticketing systems like Zendesk.
- Ad hoc SEO-related activity – client to provide training/prescriptive direction
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here’s the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you’ve provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you’re the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!