[Hiring] Workers Compensation Customer Service Rep at Dane Street
Date PostedDecember 21, 2023
Dane Street is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our National IME (Independent Medical Examination) as a Workers Compensation Customer Service Rep (internally known as a Customer Service Representative). Dane Street is proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified and offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation and a strong growth potential.
A CSR is in the center of our critical relationships with our clients, our technical team and our operations teams. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the scheduling and selection of reviewers for referrals received within the Dane Street Network.
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? You are the right person if you have exceptional communication skills, are extraordinarily client-focused, performance driven and are able to manage time effectively while meeting specific deadlines.
Description of Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedules IMEs (independent medical examinations) in accordance with Dane Street’s regulatory state guide.
- Schedule reviewers of the appropriate specialty and state license match per state regulations and in adherence with all client requests and requirements.
- Review upcoming scheduled IMEs and ensure the physicians have all materials needed for the exam(s).
- Make reminder calls to claimants and provide them with IME details.
- Send reminder e-mails to the Reviewers on their assigned cases and the due dates.
- Promptly communicate any changes, delays or other necessary information to clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a Customer Service/Administrative role in a business office environment.
- Worker’s Compensation experience is preferred.
Special Skills and Attributes Required:
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Apple Operating System, Google Chrome search engine and Gmail preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote team members and/or external contacts.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- The ability to manage time efficiently and to meet specific deadlines.
- Experience with physician networks, recruitment, medical specialties and terminology, medical claims, medical office, and/or industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal compliance guidelines.
We offer generous Paid Time Off, excellent benefits package and a competitive salary. Apple equipment and media stipend is provided for remote work space. Come up to speed quickly with our strong training program! If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.
ABOUT DANE STREET:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 200,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process.