[Hiring] Customer Success Manager – DACH (m/f/d) at Appinio
Date PostedNovember 24, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Customer Success Manager
As Appinio continues to revolutionize and conquer the market research industry, we are dedicated to continuously delivering exceptional experiences to our clients. Our Customer Success Team plays a fundamental role in this mission and supports clients to fully leverage the power of our platform. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to join our team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will support a portfolio of clients and act as a trusted advisor, helping them to effectively use customer insights to achieve their business goals. You will support clients to fully understand and utilize our product, and drive their growth by providing strategic support and guidance.
As the long-term satisfaction of our customers is pivotal for our success, in this role it is also crucial to proactively gather feedback and collaborate cross-functionally to continuously improve our product and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact and advisor for a portfolio of up to 20 customers, building and maintaining strong relationships through ongoing support and regular check-ins (e.g. QBRs)
- Understand customers ’ business challenges and help them resolve those by means of systematic market and consumer research/ provide strategic guidance on how to leverage consumer insights to meet those
- Prepare and conduct client workshops and training to educate customers on means of modern market research and empower them to leverage the potential of insights
- Monitor customer activity and health scores, and proactively reach out to identify opportunities for improving their experience and usage of Appinio
- Manage renewals and extend customer subscriptions by preparing offers, negotiating prices, and documenting relevant insights
- Identify growth opportunities and work with the sales organization to raise awareness for the value of customer insights across the organization
- Continuously gather customer feedback and be the voice of the customer internally in cross-functional collaboration with other departments
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a degree in psychology, business administration, market research or similar fields
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in supporting and consulting B2B customers – ideally in SaaS, management consulting or advertising/communication
- You have experience in dynamic, interactive environments
- Ideally, you have a background in Market Research
- You are driven and want to be a key part of taking Appinio to new heights and revolutionizing an entire industry (basically, you consider your job to have a purpose beyond paying the bills)
- You have native German skills and are fluent in English
- You bring along a hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity
- You consider yourself an active listener, who communicates purposefully and confidently
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy – meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK.
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform – full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin, you’ll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you’re located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We’re eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.