1. Website Information
- Website Name: Hamtem.com
- Website Type: Hybrid and remote jobs platform
- Website URL: Hamtem.com
- Contact Email: [email protected]
2. Data Collection
We collect certain personal information from you when you use our website. The types of data we collect may include:
- Email address
- Job preferences
- Skills and qualifications
- Employment history
We collect this data through various methods, including when you create an account, submit job applications, create a job placement, upload your resume, or interact with our website’s features and services.
3. Use of Collected Data
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services
- Matching job seekers with job opportunities
- Matching employers/companies with jobseekers
- Communicating with users regarding job applications and opportunities
- Customizing your experience on our website
- Sending relevant job alerts and notifications
- Conducting research and analysis to enhance our platform
4. Third-Party Processing
We do not allow third-parties to access or process your personal data without your consent, except for the following circumstances:
- We may use trusted third-party service providers to process payments securely and facilitate transactions on our website. These providers have their own privacy policies and safeguards in place to protect your information.
Our website and operations are based in the United States. By using our website, you acknowledge that your personal data may be transferred to and stored in the United States, which may have different data protection laws than your country of residence.
6. Children’s Privacy
While our website is accessible to users of all ages, it is not specifically directed at children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child without proper consent, please contact us immediately.
7. Data Security
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
8. User Rights
We respect your rights concerning your personal data. As a user of our website, you have the following rights:
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request to correct or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data, subject to applicable legal requirements and our legitimate interests.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
10. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
12. Contact Us
Hamtem LLC, 1942 Broadway Street STE 314C Boulder, Colorado. 80302, USA.
We will make every effort to respond to your inquiries and resolve any concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.