[Hiring] Data Analyst at Quadcode
Date PostedOctober 31, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
Sabio Trade is a trading firm dedicated to empowering talented traders to reach their full potential and attain financial success. Our commitment to fostering a dynamic trading environment is reflected in our company culture and values.
We are currently looking for an top-tier Data Analyst for an exciting new fintech venture.
Our perfect candidate is proactive, overflowing with innovative ideas for product development, and adept at articulating the business impact of these ideas. This role will become an opportunity to be a crucial member of our product team, influencing pivotal decisions and driving product improvements. You will work closely with the business owner, with the potential to establish the product as a global sensation. Your primary focus will be on marketing and the analytical facets of our product.
This position can be based in any of the following countries: Cyprus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Belarus, Hungary, Romania, Latvia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Greece, or Serbia.
Tasks in the role
- Analyzing data, identifying areas for growth, and drawing conclusions;
- Creating scenarios and predicting future outcomes;
- Monitoring metrics in third-party services;
- Formulating and testing hypotheses, conducting A/B tests;
- Creating technical tasks and managing tasks with other departments in order to enrich our database with data from third-party services or internal microservices;
- Utilizing business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Superset to create and present data-driven marketing and product analysis reports;
- Setup behaviour and marketing analytics tracking in our web/app.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical statistics and data analysis methods;
- Experience working with relational databases, experience with Big Query;
- General understanding of web/app analytics processes, understanding of tracking web/app tracking, understanding of marketing data collection;
- Practical experience writing complex SQL queries and optimizing them;
- Experience working with data visualization systems (such as Tableau and Superset);
- Knowledge of Python (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn);
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Experience with Google Analytics/Appsflyer/Google Tag Manager/Firebase;
- English language proficiency at least at B2 level.
Would be a plus
- Working with DAGs (systems for managing ETL processes such as Airflow, DBT);
- Knowing what an advertising account is;
- Working experience with advertising campaigns on large platforms such as Facebook, AdWords, Yandex Direct;
- Familiarity with GitLab.
- Remote work model / Relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
As a part of the Sabio Trade team, you’ll become a vital player in our mission to empower traders and drive financial success. Join us today and be a part of a community that values talent, innovation, and dedication.
Your journey to financial achievement starts here with Sabio Trade!
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.