[Hiring] Senior Marketing Operations Analyst at FullStory
Date PostedOctober 19, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
As the Senior Marketing Operations Analyst, you will report to the Director of Marketing Ops and support building our reporting frameworks, lead forecasting processes, and conduct strategic analysis that enables the marketing team to successfully meet objectives.
Every day you will put the “data-driven” into marketing decision making. You will partner with marketing leaders, marketing practitioners and business analytics teams to ensure our approach to planning and execution is metrics-based.
To excel at this role, you must be equally comfortable diving deep into analytics and daily operations as you are advising on high-level strategy.
In a typical day, you might:
- Responsible for comprehensive data analysis, from gathering business requirements and formulating hypotheses, to conducting in-depth data analysis and applying statistical and predictive modeling techniques. You will also develop visualizations/dashboards and effectively communicate findings and actionable insights to both business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Offer decision-making support and guidance to business owners, based on data-driven analysis. This includes tracking and reporting on campaign-level ROI of marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and continued investment.
- Construct, manage, and communicate detailed reports, visualizations, and other tools to provide business insights and demonstrate marketing impact.
- Find and troubleshoot operational process gaps and deficiencies and suggest where improvements can be made based on findings
- Partner with Finance and BI teams on internal planning processes, including budgeting, forecasting, and attribution.
- Collaborate with marketing ops managers to fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker) and web analytics and marketing tools (e.g. FullStory, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Extensive marketing analytics and data manipulation experience along with a high proficiency in SQL
- Ample experience building regressions, time series, forecasting, and attribution models from scratch.
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Create and maintain streamlined reporting processes, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of marketing metrics and insights to stakeholders at all levels.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives, identifying trends and patterns to provide actionable recommendations for optimizing marketing strategies and improving ROI.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Establish robust forecasting and predictive modeling capabilities, enabling accurate projections of marketing performance and identifying opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Lead the implementation and integration of advanced analytics and visualization tools to enhance the marketing ops team’s ability to generate valuable insights and drive data-informed decision making across the organization.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.