[Hiring] Content Marketing Manager at NimbleRx
Date PostedNovember 13, 2023
Experience2 Years plus
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients.
We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play an integral role in developing and executing Nimble’s content marketing strategy, including website content, blog posts, case studies, email marketing content, and more. This role will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Design, and Sales. You will play a significant role in knowledge-sharing and establishing Nimble’s thought leadership in the pharmacy industry.
At Nimble, you will:
- Research and develop content: blogs, customer case studies, long-form content, testimonial videos, and resources
- Build an understanding of Nimble’s target audience as well as the prospects who will engage with our content
- Create content strategy based on the understanding of our target customer and business objectives to capture interest early in their decision making cycle
- Develop relevant quarterly campaigns and plan out all associated content
- Collaborate closely with Product and Sales teams to ensure your content is accurate, and high-quality
- Analyze and understand traffic and engagement to iterate and improve Nimble’s content strategy going forward
- Help plan and execute Nimble’s content calendar to drive Marketing, Product, and Sales goals
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
- 2+ years of content marketing experience
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to drive tasks independently with minimal guidance
- Understanding of B2B marketing process and content benefits
- Strong portfolio
- Proven ability to build a content program from ground up
- Proficient in Webflow
What’s in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Direct access to executives and a transparent company culture
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy – your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous Vacation Policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.